Wedding planning can be overwhelming, so it's important to stay organised! Today I'm teaching you how to use my favourite free web based app Trello to help you plan your wedding. Watch the video below, and if you'd like to copy the board I use in the tutorial as a template I've made it available for you for free so you don't have to start again on your own. You can grab that here.
WHAT IS TRELLO?
Trello is an organisation and collaboration tool that allows you to plan out your thoughts, ideas and to-do lists in "boards". In this video I'll teach you the basics of trello and how to use it to organise every aspect of your wedding so you have everything in one place and nothing will get forgotten.
By the way, I'm not affiliated with Trello in any way, I just LOVE the app so much, I use it every day for my business and also used it to plan my own wedding!
WHY USE TRELLO?
- There are so many components to planning a wedding, it's very easy to forget things or leave them until the last minute, which can be costly (last minute things are always expensive!). Trello helps to keep everything in one place and you can also add deadlines to things! Perfect if you need that little reminder sometimes.
- Trello is a web based app and easiest to use on your computer, but as long as you have your phone and an internet connection, you can get on to your trello boards from anywhere. This means you can refer back to it on the go - on your shopping trips, when you're visiting your venue etc..
- You can assign tasks to different people! Perfect for delegating to your partner or family members ;)
- It's fun! Have you noticed I'm a serious geek about this kind of stuff...?
Links mentioned in the video:
- Grab your free copy of my template wedding planning board. (Remember to MAKE A COPY of this board to your own account so that you can use it to put your own details in).