It's no secret that celestial weddings are my jam at the moment. That's why I'm so excited to share this video with you full of sparkly cosmic wedding ideas.
- The cosmic pattern navy runners are available to hire and make the perfect base to build up a celestial table display.
- I used a mix of foliage for the greenery runner: eucalyptus, ferns, monstera leaves and some others. Greenery is a great way to complement a celestial theme because it doesn't distract too much from the sparkly details - plus it can work out a lot cheaper than flowers!
- Mixed glass bottles and candlesticks are always great for adding some interest and texture to a table. I have lots of these glass bottles and candlesticks in a mix of colours available to hire, feel free to drop me a message about availability.
- Are you a fan of that crescent moon table name display? Me too! I have some similar available here if your tables are numbered, but I can also make some custom ones with your own table names too.
- The constellation pattern place cards are a staple for a celestial wedding - you can find them here.
- The table plan is again dressed with some simple greenery and displayed on a grey backing board which you can pick up at your local art supply shop. Silver table plan cards are a custom design to match the place cards, and you can contact me if you'd like some of your own.
- The starburst cake topper is a brand new design which will be available to buy soon! If you'd like to be one of the first to get your hands on one then pop me an email.
- Copper and greenery buttonholes can be found here.
I hope this sparks lots of celestial wedding ideas for you! Want more personalised advice for your own wedding theme? If you'd like to chat to me about styling your wedding, then hop over to my services page to find out more.
Footage by Homer Todiwala of https://www.mrtodiwala.com/