The snow is starting to melt and I am getting that Spring feeling! It's London Fashion Week and S/S trends are popping up everywhere... Here are some that I wouldn't mind following:
- Pastels - in moderation, not all at once in the same outfit please!
- Florals - As always! But I'm loving the new digitalised take on the classics.
- 1920s Flapper - any excuse for some quality vintage...
And some I'm not too fussed with:
- Peplums. Sorry, just don't get them.
- Sporty - not that I'm not excited for the Olympics - I just don't think I'll be wearing a leotard to work thank you.
I made the collage above on Polyvore - a fashion bookmarking site that I am newly obsessed with. To see the garment details go here!
What does everyone else think of the S/S trends?