I love the little details that start the festive excitement at this time of year. Here's a little list of happy christmassy things that are getting me through the long cold days at work this week!
1. Handmade Christmas Collages by Essimar - so pretty, makes me very excited to start making my Christmas Cards (pssst... my sewing machine will be getting involved!)
2. Fun Wrapping Ideas - like this DIY from A Common Thread. I'm so in the mood for making some of these!
3. Novelty Recipes - these little strawberry Santas just make me smile.
4. Clever Decoration Ideas - this is the best idea for a wreath that I've seen in ages!
5. Snuggling up, opening advent calendars and watching this with my lovely boyfriend - what a lucky girl!
So there's my little gems of Christmas excitement! What about yours?
P.S... Come back on Friday for the first instalment of the 12 Handmades!